SOUSEIKAI epidemiology research center has actively conducted a broad array of researches as well as lead the government committee researches.
Some of our profound researches are as below;
- -Immunogenicity/safety study regarding the compatibility of polio vaccines (OPV, IPV, DPT-IPV)
- -Antibody persistency evaluation in children who have been vaccinated with OPV/IPV
- -A clinical study regarding the compatibility of recombinant absorbed Hepatitis B vaccine (East Origin)
- -Comparative study in immunogenicity of influenza vaccine using Saitama Strain and Hong Kong Strain
- -Safety study of [HEPTAVAX-II Aqueous Suspension for injection Syringes 0.25ml] in children under age 1